Festival Essentials 2015 (British Grand Prix Weekend) Check List

July 02, 2015

Okay, so I'm not going to a festival as such, but I am going to Silverstone for the British Grand Prix- which by the way is the most amazing experience ever! And it is very much like a festival in that there is live music on the stage, loads of people, yummy food and beverage stands, and just amazing things to do! And so I thought I'd blog about Festival/Sporting event essentials. Now whether I'll be taking all these things I'm not sure yet but as you can see there are several pictures with certain options as clothes wise I'll probably be wearing F1 Mercahndise, which of course doesn't concern festival folk. But hey ho! I am actually going to a Madness concert at Silverstone tonight, so I will mostly likely take the more festival options with me! Exciting!!

Essentials list down below...





Festival/Weekend Break Essentials List

  • Sunglasses- Primark £1
  • Rucksack- Debenhams
  • Satchel- Primark
  • Playsuit- New Look £9.99
  • Notebook
  • Suncream
  • Camera
  • St Moriz- apply before
  • Floral Crowns 
  • Hat
  • Tickets
  • Tent
  • Lots of tissues- they will come in handy!
  • Baby Wipes- may be the only wash you get.
  • Paint/Coloured Hair Spray etc - whatever it is you want to decorate yourself with.
  • Raincoat
  • Money
  • Water
  • Ideal clothing for different weather types
Grand Prix Essentials List
  • Rucksack
  • Flask
  • Suncream
  • F1 Hat
  • F1 Shirt
  • Ear plugs
  • Food- food is very expensive inside the circuit
  • Notebook
  • High quality camera
  • Plenty of water
  • Tickets
  • Money
  • Tissues
  • Raincoat
  • Sunglasses
  • Paracetamol- in case of headache from noise
  • Wellies
  • Trainers
  • Comfortable trousers or shorts- lots of walking and lots of sitting down.
  • Tent- if camping
  • Wash things-if camping- I think they have nicer facilities than at a festival.
There are probably a lot that i've missed off, but these are all the items I could think of at the time. Definitely going to be using this as my check list!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts