2014/2015 Empties

July 12, 2015

I've seen a lot of blog posts called 'empties' or something of the sort, and I really liked the idea. Basically you collect up all the products you've completely used up and then before recycling them or throwing them away, you blog about each one and review them and rate them.

Mine are from the uni year so from September 2014 to June 2015! Here goes:

As you can see from the picture above, I have collected all my empties in this very fashionable... Lidl bag...

  1. Andrew Barton S.O.S Help Me- Daily Repair Conditioner
This product was lovely. I got it because it was on offer when I did my Asda shop as I wanted to try something new. It really does make you hair feel soft and the smell reminds me of coconut biscuits and lasts actually several days, you can still smell it even if you wash your hair using different products!! 

2.) Listerine Fresh Burst
This doesn't need much explaining, but I love Listerine! And it was only 99p from Lidl

3.) Radox Pure Clear 48hr Protection
(Apologies for the dark photo, still getting to grips with product photography) This deodorant was all I need from a deodorant really, I can never say too much about deodorant as it is what it is. But it smells good and feels fresh- nuff said.


4.) Cien Bodycare Lime Shower Gel
Good ol' Lidl strikes again. That's what happens when you're a student AND you live basically on Lidl's doorstep! But this shower gel does smell lush, it makes me want a calipo ice lolly! Isn't that all we could want in a shower gel? It lathers well too, so you it lasts a long time.

5.) Cocoa Brownie For Brunettes Dry Shampoo
This stuff is good, however it is really dark so make sure you don't accidentally spray your skin... 
The smell is a bit overpowering (nice but).
Great for quickly covering up roots!


6.) Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner
I love Aussie products! I first used them a year ago this summer. They smell amazing and feel summery and fresh. This one was really good for making my hair feel soft and nourished.


7.) Lush products
I had a bunch of lush products, from bath bombs to massage bars. Lush will always be a favourite of mine because not only are all of their products brilliant, they are against animal testing which is fab!


8.) Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo
This is my favourite shampoo. It smells like bubblegum I used to have as a kid! Yummy! And it honestly does make your hair feel great. I have this to thank for making my hair the way it is today. Thank you Aussie! I love you! x


9.) Fruits Lime & Ginger Shower Gel
(Apologies for the crazy light) My aunt got me a bunch of these products for Christmas I think it was, and they are really good. They come out in a jelly kind of consistency but lather up really well. They all smelt really lovely too! I had different fruity ones a long with bath bombs too!

10.) Aussie Winter Miracle Conditioner
Oh hey there Aussie, fancy seeing you here again... I treated myself to this one day after a long shift at work. It smelt amazing as always but had a much more wintry smell- is that possible? It made my hair feel good and kept it moisturised throughout the cold months! I think it was on offer when I got it too.


11.) Sunkissed Medium Self tanning Mousse
I love this fake tan, it is my fave! In fact if you've subscribed to me on YouTube, you'll see I mentioned this in my recent video!

12.) Cuticura Dry Skin
I've only just finished this product, but it was a really good purchase. It is handbag sized and great for carrying around when you need it. It makes your skin really soft and isn't too greasy and rubs in nice and quickly.


Okay so that is it for my empties, I probably used up more things but threw them away before I had the idea to do this post. Have you used any of these products? If so, how did you get on with them? 

If you too have done a blog post like this one, then like and follow and comment with a link to your blogs and I'll do the same :)

Speak soon




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts