Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse - My best friend foundation

July 30, 2015


As a beauty blogger, saying I love make up is pretty much a given. I've tried so many brands and so many products, all of which either have already been featured on this blog or will in the future.

However there is one product that I have gone back to time and time again and it has never let me down.

I have combined skin like a lot of people, often its dry and often it's oily and that can become difficult. I love using liquid foundations however if you are going somewhere, carrying a bottle of creamy make-up is probably not the best idea. And that's where this comes in, Maybelline Matte Mousse- my best friend foundation.

First of it, it's very compact and can easily fit inside a handbag. Its screw on lid means that all the product is safely kept inside without the worry of spillage.

Secondly it's a mousse which means again that it's less likely to leak and also is less sticky on the skin.

It's matte which is brilliant as it acts as a powder as well. Because it isn't a liquid, it applies really easily to the skin but feels already dry and, for me, it acts as a good powder substitute.

I don't wear this foundation all the time. It is my safety net, I know it looks good and is so easy and quick to apply, that I keep it in my bag for emergencies and quick cover ups!

It's perfect for taking to the bathroom to speedily top up your make up without the faff of having to reapply a liquid and then powder as well!

I've used this foundation for about 6 years now and I don't plan to stop buying it. It lasts me ages as well because you only need a little bit and if you aren't using it all the time, then it lasts ages!

I take it with me for day trips and days out as it means I can reapply and feel good without having to take my whole make-up bag. If my skin is having a bad day, I know I can rely on Maybelline Matte Mousse Foundation to make me feel more comfortable when out and about AND feel less stressed about my skin!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow I haven't seen anyone using this in ages! I used to love this foundation when I was about 13 but unfortunately now I have such dry skin that anything like this just doesn't work at all :(
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts