Crunchlins Cartoons

November 16, 2014

Okay, so you may think I'm bias, however only recently have I realised the amount of work that goes into animation. 
Some of you may have heard of Crunchlins, which is a Youtube channel with lots of funny cartoons. My brother gets up super early every morning and works until late at night all week working on his animations. It really pays off as his videos are excellent. 
I always found it hard vlogging let alone animating a whole cartoon and doing voice overs and syncing- tricky stuff. 
I've had the pleasure of helping Dan(creator of Crunchlins Cartoons) with a few of his cartoon ideas and have had the priveledge of doing a few voices in his videos. 
If you're looking for a good laugh and appreciate great art and animation, then please check out this channel! you won't be disappointed!




https://www.youtube.com/user/Crunchlins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts