Feng Shui | Pretty Room Decorations

July 14, 2015


I always think that a tidy room means a tidy mind, and this seems to be true. Whenever I'm working and I can't concentrate, I look around to see if my room is messy and it often is. I truly believe that in order to think straight and clear your mind, you need to be in a tidy and clean environment, I'm not sure why but to me it makes sense. This brings in the idea of Feng Shui which is a chinese philosophical system of harmonizing everyone with the surrounding environment. The term Feng Shui literally translates as "wind-water" in English.
And so often people use this idea when decorating and arranging the room. By having furniture in the right places it creates good Feng Shui- or so I've heard/learnt. So this very much backs up my theory! Feng Shui is all about balancing the energies in a given space to provide better health and fortune. 

So next time you're feeling stressed, think about the Feng Shui of your room and ask yourself if it is creating a positive atmosphere or a negative one. Some people may not believe in it and that is fine. Whether Feng Shui is real or not, the idea of having a clean/tidy environment can definitely have a positive impact on you mood.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Search

Popular Posts