Rimmel London | BB Cream 9 in 1 | Review

February 25, 2017


Hello lovelies,

Today I'm going to be reviewing the above, if you hadn't guessed already.

I purchased this BB Cream a couple of weeks ago, because I really felt like my skin needed a break. I don't tend to wear much foundation but my skin just hasn't been great recently, and no matter how well I clean it and how many face masks, face scrubs etc I use, I still seem to be prone to breakouts. SO my thinking was that if I reverted back to using a BB Cream instead of a full base foundation, then perhas my skin may improve.

I have to say, that no such improvement has occurred yet, I still have bad skin, however I think that'll come and go, and unfortunately all I can do is be patient, keep a good facial regime going and hope for the best.

I do however seem to be getting on well with this product. I love Rimmel and have used their BB Creams before and loved them so I knew that trying this product would be somewhat successful.

It's really creamy and has a pleasant, fresh smell to it. I tend to apply it with a beauty blender and then apply a layer of powder afterward. It leaves a really delicate finish and minimises pores really nicely. I've also found that it's relatively long lasting.

I'm one of those people who touches their face a lot (probably the biggest cause of breakouts), so I'll sit at my desk with my chin in the palm of my hands or I'll sit tapping my cheeks. Basically, make-up doesn't stay on me very well, I either smudge it off with my hands or my combination skins makes it both dry up and melt off. Fun times!

However despite this, I have found that Rimmel BB Creams are better at staying on, and I think because it gives a good coverage I feel more motivated to try and avoid touching my face, so that helps!


Overall I'm pleased with this product and will continue to use it! I'd definiotely reccommend trying Rimmel BB Creams as they haven't really let me down yet. They also do them in different finishes so if you want something more matte, they have that!

Hope you enjoyed this little review, I have plenty more coming so keep your eyes peeled.

Speak soon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts