Garnier Hand Repair | Intensive Restoring Hand Cream | Review

September 20, 2015


Hello my lovelies, so it's been a few weeks since I've done a beauty review and I have to say I have a bunch of them for you!

Today I want to talk to you about hand cream. Now I have quite dry skin on my hands, so much that when it gets cold sometimes it causes the skin to crack and get really sore. I also have a really bad habit of biting the skin around my nails which is really bad. Because of this, finding a good hand cream can be really hard.

But then I discovered this- Garnier Hand Repair Intensive Restoring Hand Cream. My brother's girlfriend actually had it first and I tried it and really loved it.

It is so creamy and thick and is perfect for dry skin because it really feels like it's nourishing deep into the skin.

The bottle lasts quite a long time but it does depend on how often you use it. Although I have to say that you can feel it on your hands for a while after using it, including after washing your hands!

AND I managed to grab this little purchase whilst it was on offer so it was under £3!

I would recommend this for anyone who has dry skin and is looking for a cream that is thick and creamy.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This sounds amazing, I'll deffo have to go out and get it, I love a good hand cream!!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts