Garnier Simply Essentials | Soothing 2 in 1 Make-up Remover | Review

September 24, 2015

So I am back on this glorious sunny day with another beauty post. I know they are your favourite kinds of posts and so I've worked really hard to make sure I have lots ready for you! 

Now in terms of removing make-up, for years now I've used make-up wipes because they are cheap and easy and you can just chuck them away and the process is over and done with. I used to use make-up removing lotions but found that they stung my eyes too much. This is probably my main reason for using make-up wipes. 

However recently I decided that I wanted to get a proper make-up remover, as I've heard that they are much better for your skin and eyes. And so that's exactly what I did.

Now I'd tried this product (or one very similar) before as my friend used it, and I loved how soft my skin felt after, it's quite oily but not in a greasy way, just a nice moisturising way. So before uni started I purchased myself a bottle of this.

You have to shake it well before use because the ingredients separate otherwise and you can see the layers, so give it a shake and then tip a bit onto a cotton pad. It goes on so softly on your eyes and doesn't irritate them at all. You don't need to rub vigorously to get your make-up off either, just lightly hold on and they wipe and it comes off easily. It's great at removing all kinds of make-up and leaves your skin feeling clean and soft.

As I have only recently started using this I am unsure as to how long it will last however I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now and I've barely made a dent in how much product you get. So I can imagine it will last quite a while, at least for the whole of my first term, which is fantastic. Imagine getting to spend less on products by finding one that works AND lasts a long time! 

This product wasn't very expensive either which is great for students or people on a budget!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love it , but in polish shops is not avilable :(

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts