Golden Goddess For Blondes | Dry Shampoo | Review

September 22, 2015



So as some of you may already know from reading my previous blog posts, I have recently gone blonde. Well blondish, blondoid. And it suddenly occurred to me the other day that I could no longer use my brunette dry shampoo. It just didn't cross my mind that I'd need to purchase ones for blondes. How naive of me!

Any how, I've used Superdrug's brand before and I loved it.

This was so cheap and was under £1 I think which is so student friendly. It was on offer I believe but even when at full price it doesn't come to more than £2!!

The best thing about this product is the smell. It smells so much nicer than some dry shampoos that I've tried in the past, it isn't at all overpowering and smells just like a body spray or something of the sort.

It also doesn't make your hair look white, which I've known some to do before.

With this product as part of my routine I feel confident that my hair will look great and smells great as well as making me feel fresh. It's already turned into one of my favourites for this month and I will definitely be re-purchasing once it is all gone!

I actually bought 2, best to stock up whilst on offer! 

Speak soon


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts