30,000 VIEWS!! And 5 Things I Look Forward to at Christmas

December 14, 2015


Hello my lovelies, as you can probably tell by the title of this piece, I recently hit 30,000 views on this blog. To some it may not seem much but to others it is a lot, and it is the constant care and support from my followers that have helped me reach it.
         I could have reached that target a long time ago had it not been for moving back to uni and having to focus on my dissertation, but nevertheless I reached it! So a huge thank you to every single one of you.
         Also, once again thank you for all the lovely comments, tweets and likes on social media and on here - they are always read and always appreciated. So I won't ramble on too much, but I do have some beauty posts coming up and some baking posts - yum! Of course it's getting nearer to Christmas now so I'm hoping to do a few Christmas segments!
        For now, here are the top 5 things I look forward to at Christmas:

1.) Decorating the tree- I'm sure this is a favourite for loads of people, and of course decorating the house too. It's always been a much cherished thing to do in my family and we always decorate it together whilst listening to Christmas carols.

2.) Christmas baking- I will be including a few of these recipes on here, but last year our new favourite was Jamie Oliver's Mince Pies!! So delicious. Baking is so much fun, and when my mum breaks up from work, it is one of the many things I enjoy getting to do with her.

3.) Christmas shopping- When it comes to presents, I much prefer giving them rather than receiving them. I just love seeing the look on someone's face, especially when you've taken time to get a really good gift!

4.) Christmas movies- My family have a list, which seems to keep getting longer, of Christmas films that we have to watch each year, without fail. The most important are Home Alone 1 & 2 and Muppet Christmas Carol! 

5.) Spending time with family- All of the above are a part of this, but to me, Christmas really is about spending time with family and friends. That is the real gift. And I am so thankful for having all of you!


So a massive thank you once again for all your love and support for me and this blog! What are you looking forward to this Christmas?

Speak soon




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Search

Popular Posts