The diet starts tomorrow!

December 02, 2015



Who else is obsessed with food? Because I know I am. I love food so much and feel like I need to be eating all the time. It's terrible I know but it's so easy to get into a bad routine. Being a student doesn't help either. It seems so much hassle to buy salad and veg and prepare it, when half of the time you don't have the space to cook properly. Pizza and biscuits are so much easier.
But Christmas is coming up and lets be honest, if there is one time of the year where it is almost the law to over eat, it's Christmas! I want to make sure I look good and feel good before I go home (in preparation). So enough is enough!

I am giving myself an intervention, a food intervention. It'll be hard as I'm not exactly rich, however I won't be eating rubbish and I'm going to try really hard not to buy any. There might be, sorry WILL be a few slip ups I'm sure, but I really want to try this. AND if I can, I MAY even try and daily blog it/vlog it! How does that sound?

Okay so here is what I may try and do for my diet:

  • Drink plenty of water
  • When I feel a little hungry, have a green tea.
  • Eat fruit as a snack rather than biscuits.
  • Try and cook a balanced dinner e.g. chicken with veg and mash etc
  • Go to the gym a few times a week.
  • Do the fitness workout that I created on this blog before bed.
  • Walk rather than get the bus.
  • Jog down to the sea front.
There is probably more, but that sounds doable right? Gosh I hope so, it's going to be horrid cutting out chocolate and sweets and cookies and PIZZA!! Help me, I'm addicted.

Anyway, who else is on a diet? Who has tips for keeping healthy and keeping the munchies away? I'd love to hear from you!

Kisses
- L

(Sorry I've been obsessed with PLL recently! But more about that later... ;) )

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I absolutely love eating food! I recently turned Vegan a couple of months ago and it's made a huge difference in how I feel about my body and I love trying new foods that I wouldnt have otherwise tried <3

    Check out my Sephora giveaway!
    http://abigailalice.com

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts