Christmas Tiffin | Recipe

December 24, 2015

Hello my festive friends! Today I have an awesome recipe for you. Now it's not one of my own but it is one that myself and my dad have followed this year, and honestly it creates such yumminess! I got the recipe from All Recipes. I'll post the recipe here too, but please follow the link to the website for more recipes. I love this site and use it a lot!

Ingredients
  • 110g (4 oz) butter
  • 2 tablespoons sugar
  • 2 tablespoons golden syrup
  • 4 teaspoons cocoa
  • 225g (8 oz) Rich Tea biscuits, crushed
  • 1 handful of raisins
  • 225g (8 oz) cooking chocolate - half milk & half dark
This is the easiest thing to make and taste super! So if you're looking for a quick and easy recipe for Christmas, this Tiffin will do the trick!

Method
  1. In a saucepan, melt the butter, sugar, syrup and cocoa. Add the biscuits and raisins when melted. Stir to combine.
  2. Pour mixture into a Swiss roll size tin and press down. Melt the cooking chocolate and pour over the mixture in the tin.
  3. Pop the tin into the fridge and leave for about 1 hour to set. To serve, cut into about 20 pieces.



 I hope you enjoyed this recipe! Let me know if you use it and how it went!

Speak soon
 and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These look delicious! Have a lovely Christmas :) xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good! I may have a go at making it myself as I haven't made Tiffin in a long long time!

    Ami xxx
    www.ami-rose.com

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts