Summer Trend | Nude Nails

August 22, 2015

Nude Nails Range- Photography by Laura beth Sexton Photography
I was reading an article the other day in a magazine about 'Nude Nails' being a fabulous summer trend and so today I am blogging about it. I love nude nails, I think they can look really natural and elegant. I've had a rummage through mine (and my mum's) nail vanishes and have picked out a little nude range for you all!


1.) Natural Collection- a very light nude/pink colour- reminds me of ballerina pink!

P.S Love- Primark beauty, and as you can see, it was very inexpensive! My personal favourite Nude.

Vivo- This one is a similar shade to the Primark one, perhaps a little darker and more beige.

Rimmel London- This 60 second nail vanish is fantastic for a quick manicure. This one has more pinky tones in, if the colour you're after is more pink than tan.

17- Found at Boots, this colour is darker with peachy pink tones for if you're not quite confident enough to rock the 'nuder' look yet. This one can ease you into it.

Barbara Daly- Again this is a darker shade but I'd still put it in my 'Nude' range simply because it's a lovely subtle, natural looking colour.

And last but certainly not least- Barry M- One of my favourite nail vanish brands. This is a delightful light pink which looks subtle and sweet for the summer. Not exactly 'Nude' but 'Nuder' perhaps than usual.


So there you have it, my personal Nude nail vanish range. Why don't you tell me which are your favourites, or if you too have a selection of Nude nail vanishes for the summer!

Let me know in the comments box!

Speak soon





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nude nails are so pretty, love the Barry M one! xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barry M has to be my favorite nail varnish brand and that nude one looked gorgeous, lovely post xx

    http://brightdreamerz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts