Home Sweet Home | Life is so precious

March 29, 2015

Ah there is nothing better than sinking into the familiar comfy sofa in your home whilst sipping a cuppa that your mother made you. God, it's so good to be back home.

Its been a hell of a few months to say the least- at uni and also in the news- so much sadness! But I'm hoping, along with the rest of the world, that things will start to get better. I want to take this moment to just say how sorry I am for the lives lost and the families of the people who lost their lives in the German Wings crash. My father flies that route with them all the time, so I feel incredibly lucky that he wasn't flying that day. I cannot imagine the pain they are all going through, and my heart goes out to them all.

Now I won't ponder over sad things too much, this was not supposed to be a sad post. However I have definitely darkened the mood. But it really does put emphasis on just how precious life is.

So I have finally finished ALL my university assignments, I have one exam in May but I'll have plenty of time to prepare for that. I think I have been more excited for Easter break than I was for Christmas. I think it's because I've had so much on and I have just felt physically and emotionally drained.

So my parents picked me up yesterday (Saturday) and I was so relieved to be back home in a clean, tidy, non mouldy house (ah student life). My golden retriever puppy was happy to see me too and I was so excited to give him cuddles again. I have missed all my family and friends so much. In fact I think I am going to end the post here with these words:

Never take what you have for granted. People are less fortunate than you and life is too precious to waste. So please love your family and friends unconditionally.



Much love to all in these hard times X



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts