Life's too short to worry!

March 12, 2015

Being healthy is something I've always enjoyed. I love buying healthy ingredients and making new foods/meals. I just have one issue- I love food. And I mean the bad stuff. I know I'm not the only one, but I am a sucker for a takeaway. Guilty. In fact as I type this I have a large Domino's pizza sat next to me. Oh how it taunts me,

'Psst. Pssst Laura, are you going to just stare at me? Eat me bitch!'


Yeah that's what it'd say if it could talk. But it can't. It's pizza.

But anyway, I love salads and vegetables and I really do enjoy getting exercise. I do a fair bit of walking and I jog/ do exercise videos from time to time, but I'm never going to be one of those fitness freaks. It's all very good being completely in control of every pound and eating anything green. But sometimes, and I'm going to say it, sometimes it is okay to eat unhealthily. The way I see it is we only get this chance at life *insert some idiot shouting YOLO*. And of course I'm not suggesting we all go out and eat McDonald's until we puke, but all in moderation. I'd much prefer to have a few extra pounds because I've thoroughly enjoyed a burger, than be so self conscious about my body that I fear anything that has more than 30 calories and not enjoy my life.



Live a little. Fast food is not our enemies, it's just not our best friend. I think bad food is just an acquaintance whom we must say hello to every now and again, but not always and that's okay!

Now I don't want people to think I'm supporting eating badly, like I said, all in moderation and with balance. I just feel like life is too short to worry too much about our weight. Everyone is beautiful.

And I love burgers so...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts