A new journal, for a new journey

March 30, 2015

So I went to Tesco today with my mum, and she (lovely of her) treated me to this beautiful little journal. I don't know what it is about stationary but I find it all very exciting don't you? Probably not, you probably get excited about money or holidays ( I do also)  and not pieces of paper being held together in a journal. However how cute is this? 

I'm going to use it as my blogging and journalism journal. I will take it with me to places so I can jot down ideas for posts and articles- that's what writers say you should do! So hopefully this will mean better and more blog posts that you'll all enjoy. I am also hoping to get back on the photography wagon so you can all enjoy pretty little pictures too!

Much love X Laura

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts