My week | Things that made me happy

October 18, 2015

So today's post is going to just be a happy, little Sunday post about things that have made me either happy or proud this week.


  • So previously in my life my house mates and I rescued two rats from our student house and set them free. It all started a few weeks back, we kept having sightings of the little hairy creatures. It wasn't until this week that we managed to actually catch them. I have to say they were pretty adorable but still we didn't want them in the kitchen. Hopefully Phillip and Brenda will find happiness in the park we set them free in! Good luck to them both.

  • What else? Well one of my assignment's deadline got pushed back, meaning more time to work on it- yay.

  • I spent 8 hours on Tuesday and another 8 hours on Thursday, in the library studying- patting myself on the shoulder for that. 

  • I got my first ever gel nails- woo, happy days.

  •  We made 'cake in a cup' which was a bit of an experiment but kind of worked- might put the recipe up at some point, if it's something you'd be interested in.

  • Today, I actually had a good lie in and aim to spend my Sunday relaxing and watching 'Friends'.

  • I also plan to work on a fashion post for you all!

  • I continued my hard work at the gym and did a 2 hour session on Friday!
So what else is new with all of you? What experiences have you had this week?

Let me know loves,
Speak soon

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Sounds like you had a great week! Super jealous of your gym session I've seriously been slacking recently. x

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great positive, uplifting post! Wishing you a happy week ahead! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on rescuing the rats and well done for working hard at the gym! Keep going!

    lushivity.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts