Life Update

October 01, 2015

Hello my lovelies

I hope you have all been enjoying my beauty posts recently. I still have a fair few lined up along with some fashion posts and fitness articles so do stay tuned if you want to keep up!

Once again a massive thank you to everyone who reads this blog and leaves lovely comments. If I don't get the chance to reply to your individual comments please know that I am deeply touched by ALL of them and thank you for reading.

Now, my life, things are going pretty well at the moment. I've been really good at keeping up with my gym sessions, which I do about 5 times a week plus fitness classes. I am still settling back into my new house and being back at uni.

It has dawned on me how much work I have to do, and so today I wanted to just let you know that I really am doing my best to provide you all with posts however I have to admit that keeping to my schedule is going to be pretty hard. As I said I will do my best, but please note that there will be days when I am unable to post due to my work load! But remember I am still here!!

So I know this post has been very boring but I needed to write a little note to you all just so you know that I am not giving up on the blog, just very very busy!

Speak soon

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Best of luck with all your work, and so proud of you for sticking to your fitness goals! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job to you for keeping up on your gym sessions, that is hard work! Way to go! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on keeping up with your workouts!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts