Aussie Miracle Moist Hair Care

June 29, 2014

So recently my hair has been feeling a little sorrowful. I swear sometimes I can hear it weep a little!
'Help me Laura, save us!' my hair cries to me! And help it I shall. I've been desperate to find news ways of bringing life and thick, fullness back to my hair, and it often feels dry and brittle with plenty of split ends. It seems that even when you don't use heat or put you hair in crazy styles, split ends still occur.


I've always wanted to try Aussie hair products. I recently watched a Sprinkle of Glitter vlog, where Louise said that her Aussie shampoo left her hair smelling like sweets, so of course I was intrigued! So I went out and bought some travel bottles of Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner. I bought the travel bottles because I was going away for a few days, but also because it's nice to try a shampoo out before buying a massive bottle.

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner says it is typically for dry, damaged hair and hair that is a bit unhappy. The moment I read that I knew that it was the product I had been looking for- just by its little description! 

After using, my hair felt instantly softer with a tonne more moisture. My hair felt stronger and happier! And yes, it does smell like sweets! I would recommend this product for people with dry hair. It does add oils to your hair, meaning it gets a bit greasier, however I see that as a positive as it helps restore your hair's natural oils and grease is actual healthy for your hair so don't fear!!

I feel much more confident now I have used Aussie Miracle Moist, and want to continue using it! So if you're like me, and feel as though your hair needs a little help then this shampoo and conditioner is the perfect solution!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts