Along Came Betty | Cream Of All Creams | Beauty Review

January 18, 2016

Hello my lovelies,

So, as promised I am finally back with a much awaited beauty review. Seeing as Christmas was just a few weeks ago, I of course have a lot of wonderful gifts to blog about and I am just getting round to doing so.

Today I'm going to talk about this fab find- Along Came Betty Cream Of All Creams. So this is a body lotion and can be bought from Tesco. I believe the Along Came Betty brand is sort of Tesco's own take on Soap and Glory. 
I'd wanted to try the products for ages but as they weren't exactly cheap, I waited for Christmas and luckily Santa brought me some. Saying that they are in no way really expensive either, but I'm a student so I can't always afford to spend loads.
So first off I love how cute the bottle or tube is. The pink definitely makes it feel very girly and makes me feel pampered.
The product smells really nice and smells very similar to a Soap and Glory products i've used, which is great because I loved that smell. It's not at all sickly and the smell lasts really well. It just smells really fruity and fresh.
I have to say it does leave your skin feeling awesome. I actually think it's made my skin feel firmer too which is an added bonus. It's perfect for applying to legs after shaving too and does not sting at all, just makes then super shiny and soft!
I would say go for it with this product, I was really impressed and it a great alternative to a Soap and Glory product too!

Hope you've enjoyed this little beauty review, I'll be back later in the week with another!
Speak soon








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts