L'OREAL PARIS INFALLABLE 24H-MATTE | Review Thursday

June 18, 2015


Okay, first of all, this product is super. In fact it is so super that I'd class it as my favourite product to use right now.




Now as I've mentioned on so many of my posts before, I have weird combined skin, which means that it's dry and oily at the same time. I find it so difficult to find a foundation that actually stays put and doesn't melt off or wipe straight off the moment you touch your face.



I went shopping with my mum, and I spoke to her about this issue, and she suggested trying something completely new, and so I did. I tried several and finally decided to go with L'OREAL PARIS INFALLABLE 24H-MATTE.

First of all, for using this product you must make sure you have moisturised, as without it, it'd be too dry.

It gives fantastic coverage and dries at a good pace. You don't even need to put power on top because the consistency and matte effect means that it stays put a lot easier. I found that this foundation lasted much longer than others I have tried and the matte effect eliminates the oily t-zone problems.

I have only good things to say about this product, and I can confidently say that I will buy this foundation many more times. It's perfect for those days where you need make up to last longer without re-touching.

Gives a flawless, airbrushed finish that I am so pleased to have finally found! 9/10

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts