The Tea Incident

April 06, 2015

Hello lovelies,

So many apologies for my absence over the past few days. I promised I'd be posting and uploading a vlog however something occurred that kind of hindered that. My laptop broke. And why did it break? Well because stupid over here dropped a whole mug of hot tea over it. Well over my lap, but then as I got up it went onto my poor, poor laptop. Luckily I was thinking about getting a new laptop anyway, but still ouch. So I am sorry for not being very active.

I also wanted to take this chance to let you all know that I am now writing articles as frequently as I can on a website called The News Hub, so if you haven't heard about it, then please check it out, and look for my articles and have a read. I'd love to hear from you all and tell me your opinions!

I will try my best to make up for my absence. I have done lovely things this Easter break so I'll try and blog about them.

Also a side note to my previous review on Colour b4- you MUST rinse it for the time said- I clearly didn't and my brunette hair has reappeared. Yes it got darker/the colour came back. So now I'll have to do it again.

Just another case of moi being an idiot I suppose.

Ta ta for now!

X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts