Back in Portsmouth

April 22, 2015

Hey lovelies,

So I've just gotten back to Portsmouth after a wonderful Easter break back home. I loved getting to see my family and friends and of course my puppy, who turned one last week and he had a party and a cake - how adorable. But now, the break is over sadly and I have had to return to Portsmouth and Uni for my last semester, which really isn't a semester as there aren't really any seminars or lectures but I do have one exam in a couple of weeks so lots of revision - eugh!

I've been really desperate to go on a holiday this year, and I've been nagging my boyfriend for almost two years now to come to Disneyland with me ( the most magical place ever) - poor guy! But we finally decided that we would go this summer but I realised it would work out better to book early for next year (sad face -  I have to wait) so we think we are going to have to postpone it! So now I have been looking into sun holidays, but again I don't know whether to save that money to go out on little day trips over summer etc. That might be nice. Anyway I'm rambling on.

It's nice to be back for this year's final hurdle in Portsmouth and so far luckily the weather has been lush. Got to actually 'revise' in the garden the other day and yesterday myself and my house mates went to the beach and then played mini golf ( I won) and then finished off the afternoon with an ice cream! I'm hoping the weather holds out until after my exam so I can properly enjoy it. Fingers crossed.

I will hopefully be posting about pretty spring things soon and bits and bobs that I have bought for Spring/summer, so keep your eyes peeled!


Anyway how have you all been? I'd love to hear from you.

Speak soon
Laura X


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts