My Hair Disaster

April 29, 2015

Okay so the title of this post may be a little over dramatic, but I'm getting really fed up now.

This time last year I loved having dark brown hair, but not I just want it gone. It's boring. So I've been majorly patient and let it grown out, not dyed it and been really careful with it. About a month ago you will all know I stripped my hair, and the results were amazing. However little did I know that the colour could come back if not rinsed properly- this happened. So I was back to my dark brown with super light roots. SO a few weeks later (and the Monday just gone) I decided to re-strip it. I rinsed it for much longer this time however the opposite happened, it didn't seem to strip my hair hardly at all. It maybe lifted one shade but the darkest bits of my hair failed to budge. SO by this point I was/am getting rather frustrated.

 So I thought 'sod it' and went out and bought a permanent really light blonde from Nice N Easy. Now I've used these dyes for years, whether it be the permanents or semi permanent and I've always had fantastic results. So I thought at best it'd lift my hair a bit and turn it into a dark blonde/light brown maybe. WRONG. My roots went quite blonde, but the rest of my hair DIDN'T BUDGE! How is that possible? I knew it wouldn't go blonde but how did it not lift it a few shades, especially as it had ammonia and peroxide in.

SO I am at the end of my tether with my hair. I'm so careful of it and really don't want to damage it, but it's looking like going to the hairdressers and getting a full head of highlights will be my only option. Either that or relentlessly stripping it!

Anyway, rant over. Sometimes you just need to rant you know!! Let it all out. Sorry!

Has anyone else had these problems with their hair? If not, any funny stories?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts