What if life was a musical?

March 15, 2014

How amazing would life be if it were a musical? 

      We'd sing a song about feeling hungry or bored and when we cleaned the house. I always feel happier when listening to music and singing cheesy tunes. I sometimes wish my life were a musical, perhaps people would actually be more truthful and say how they feel. There is something about music that has a magical ability to open people up and let you see them for who they are. I feel happiest when singing and listening to music and feel it's a part of who I am. I want to be able to tell people I love them through singing and dancing around! And how much more beautiful would life be? 
       With guitars and violin playing in the background of every romantic or exciting moment. Music helps us know and realise how we feel or how we should feel. Sometimes music is the words we don't have the courage to say and I think it has a medicine effect for people who are scared of their own emotions. I am one of those people. When I feel down I listen to music as it allows me to forget the world and escape into a universe where singing out to the world is considered normal. I think the world would be a better place if we considered becoming a giant musical. You'd see people on the street smiling, because you brightened up there day with your happy morning song about making coffee, or the grumpy people on the tube laugh because you're singing about trains. 
For those who say musicals and Disney movies are dumb, I think they need to really look and think, actually maybe if life were a musical, we'd all be in a happier place. Maybe not- but that's just my theory!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts