Cocoa Brown Gentle Bronze | Beauty Review

February 03, 2016

Hello lovelies,

This week I want to talk about one of my favourite brands- Cocoa Brown by Marissa Carter. If you are a fan of fake tan and haven't tried this brand, what have you been doing? I absolutely adore Cocoa Brown and think it has moved into my number one spot in terms of fake tans.

Before now I'd only tried the 1 Hour Dark Tan (Check out my review here), and loved it, so when I saw this I was so keen to try it out.

Gradual bronzers are great for a lighter natural glow, but usually I'm not fussed with them. I find them to be a bit tedious, and maybe it's because I'm lazy at applying moisturisers every day, but I just tend not to go for them.

However, this product is fantastic because it gives you a great looking glow after just one use, and it lasts well too. It also doesn't fade patchy, but goes gradually and evenly.

The colour of the tan is one of the best and leaves you with a natural tan rather than anything orange.

It left my skin feeling extra soft and shiny which made me feel great.

I just think this is brilliant for those who aren't hardcore tanners but want a little boost. It's easy to apply, and goes on really well, and will not take up all your time. Just two coats of this bad boy and you'll be ready to glow!

Make sure you keep tuned as more beauty reviews will be coming soon!

Speak soon loves


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I would definitely love to try this out as I adore Marissa's other products!

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts