You Can Heal Your Life

October 29, 2014

Hello, me again.

Recently it's occurred to me, that I don't look after myself enough. And by this I mean I always worry too much or care too much about others or what others think, that I don't have time for myself. And to be honest it does no good to be like that. For once in my life I want to do things for myself and focus on MY life and MY future and MY present.



I think a lot of people are like this. Although it still shocks me how many people aren't and how many people have cared about themselves ONLY all their lives. To be honest I believe it to be a selfish life, but in the end they probably end up happier. Like Billy Joel says in his song 'Vienna' (my favourite song) ' Only fools are satisfied'. These lyrics are starting to appeal to me more and more. I'm fed up of always focusing on others and negativity.

Now I'm not saying we should stop caring about others. Not at all. I'm saying it's good to take a step back once in a while and focus on what we want and what we want to do. People who this post speaks out to might feel as though they think everything through too much and worry about the 'what ifs' or the 'maybe this means this..' when in reality it probably doesn't. So we all need to relax and let things play out more rather than playing them out in our heads first and assuming that is how things are.

I am currently in the process of doing this. I still care and love the people around me but I'm trying to learn to love myself more. My best friend recently brought me a wonderful book called ' You Can Heal Your Life' by Louise Hay. She writes about how all our problems in our lives can be linked to the lack of love we give ourselves and if we all start to love and appreciate ourselves more, then the issues we have or see will gradually become less powerful. I love this idea don't you?

I'd highly recommend this book to anyone who feels like this!!

Speak soon loves X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts