Miracle Eyes

July 10, 2014

So this is my last review of Younique's products, and today I'll be finishing with a bang, with the most amazing eye products! Previously you've read about the facial products and facial make-up that I reviewed, and I can honestly say that I've had only positive experiences with all of Younique's products that I've sampled! 

Moodstruck Mineral Pigment Powders

These are little gems! Not only is there a huge range of colours, but you can easily create your own colours by blending- and these were a pleasure to work with! They can either be applied as a powder, or mixed with Rose Water to create a creamier texture depending on how YOU wish to do it. 

I first tried it as a powder as that is what I am used to. It went on really softly and felt as light as anything! Here I used the shade 'Heart Broken' and 'Curious' and blended them onto my eyelids, creating a lovely warm colour! As you can see I also added my own eyeliner and mascara! (I am also wearing the make-up that I did in my previous posts). I love natural looking eyeshadows, and this colour definitely was! I love it! So subtle, so pretty!

 I also tried other colours- this time mixing with rose water! I was sceptical, but wow! It worked a charm. It beautifully caressed my eyelids with its light creamy texture and dried instantly, meaning no smudges! It lasted throughout the majority of the day without any signs of wear! The results were fantastic and it also didn't seem like an eyeshadow because of how brilliantly it went onto my eyelids. The colours were fantastic!

Here was part of my process:

 3D Fiber Lashes

3D Fiber Lashes are Younique's best sellers, and I'm not surprised! With these you can wave goodbye to the days of struggling to glue on false lashes. These are a fantastic alternative! I would 110% recommend these to everyone, because they simply are amazing! It's a miracle! You can see the difference down below, between normal mascara and 3D Fiber Lash Mascara!! Epic! The left picture I have normal mascara on my left eye ( right side to you) and 3D Fiber Lashes on my right eye (left side to you).


SO there you have it! Such wonderful and beautiful make-up from Younique. All their products are natural formulas as well! Bonus!

If you'd like to order the products mentioned on this post please visit:





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts