Shed those pounds!!

February 22, 2014

Thousands of women all over the world suffer everyday from one particular thing. Comfort eating. I know, we all do it. And why do we do it? Because biscuits are fantastic. I think I might consider marrying one. Whether you do it because you actually suffer from an underlying problem or because you are just bored, we all are victims of salty crisps and the devilish chocolate digestive.
So how do we stop?
Okay now I will never tell you to stop eating; part of life involves enjoying wonderful flavours and delicious recipes. So never think you have to cut out all your favourite foods and only eat salad.
As spring and summer approach we all fantasize about having a summer body, and I am one of you. Here's what I've been doing to shed those pounds ready for summer.

Wednesday: A 3 mile fast walk around the seafront. Of course it can be anywhere. Luckily it's been sunny. This was great fun with friends and there was some great views.
Maracatack dvd. But of course there are plenty of online exercise videos for anyone who doesn't own one. I did this for about half an hour.
Thursday: An hour long power walk around Portsmouth. Got to wear some funky shades!!
Saturday: An hour long power walk and jog. Also I included some step exercises.
30 minute cardio video online by fitness trainer Jillian Michaels. My legs burn! That is a good sign!
Snacked of some salad. (Might have had a few cheeky biscuits!)

Okay, so this is what I've done so far and I have to say I really feel like it is making a difference and believe I could keep up with it.

One of the best ways to tone or lose weight is to be motivated and one of the best ways is to not be alone. Do it with a friend- it becomes so much more fun and you can chat and motivate each other as you go.

So have a go and let me know how you're all doing!

Hope this helps!!

Biscuits are great.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts