Feedback and Introduction

February 24, 2014

Okay, so I thought I'd write about you for a change. Yes you, the readers. Or perhaps you're listeners, maybe someone is reading this to you. Which ever it is I want to let you know that you're extremely important to me- without you, i'd just be talking to myself. Maybe I am. If so, hello self! But if not, then I think it is important that you know a bit about me, a bit about whose writing your reading. First of all I hope you are all enjoying my blogs, I assure you they will keep coming as I am loving writing them. Perhaps you folks could comment soon to let me know what you think or if you want me to write about specific things? That'd be great! Well I'll start by introducing myself....

My name is Laura, and I am studying at Portsmouth University, studying, wait for it... Creative and Media Writing. I'm sure that's no surprise? I am very small, and find it hard to reach top cupboards. I have brown hair and blue eyes( Blah Blah Blah). I like to write songs and sing them whilst playing the guitar. I have an unhealthy obsession with all things Disney. I wish that real life had theme tunes and instrumentals. Sometimes I like to imagine what it would be like if I were famous.  Sometimes I like to imagine what it would be like to be a fox.  I'm sure you've already gathered, I am very weird.

So this hasn't been your typical introduction but I didn't want to go on about all the boring things. As I said, feedback would be great!

Thanks X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts