The Easiest Ever Fudge Recipe!

May 17, 2015

Ever wanted to make fudge, but worried it'd be too hard? Well think no more and follow my very simple recipe for delicious creamy vanilla fudge! My recipe has been manipulated to make fudge that I like, and I have looked online and gathered bits and bobs from other recipes to make my own.


Ingredients
300ml Milk- can use cream and milk
350g sugar- sorry teeth
100g Butter
2 tsp Vanilla Extract

 Step 1- Mix the sugar, butter and milk together in a saucepan.


 Step 2. Place on heat and stir continuously for about 15-20 minutes. OR until reached the 'soft ball' phase. To test this get a jug and fill it with cold water. Put a bit of the mixture in and if it forms balls (near enough to ball shapes) it's ready.








 Step 3. Take off the heat and mix in the vanilla extract.

 Step 4. Whisk until the glossiness disappears. It should look matte.


Step 5. Put into a greased tin or dish and leave to set.

















I hope you've enjoyed this simple recipe. It may take a bit of playing around with and experimenting to get the perfect fudge for you. But this recipe really works and there are plenty more on the Internet. This is one I've manipulated to suit me. If you have any questions then leave a comment on this blog or feel free to contact me via other social media platforms.

Happy baking! Or Fudging? No, that sounds weird.

Speak soon
Laura X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts