10 Lies 2nd Year Students Tell...

January 14, 2015

Being a first year at Uni can be fun, but being a second can also be very challenging, and we are pre-warned about this. However despite this, there are always those things we say we'll do, that we don't.

1.) I'm gunna keep my house so clean. It'll be different this year because it'll be my house. No more mess...

2.) I'm gunna be super good with my money this year. I'm going to properly manage it- £30 a week budget...

3.) I'm totally not gunna get drunk as much as last year. No, I'm all about nights in...

4.) Who needs Dominoes? I'm so not gunna waste my money on that. I don't need one...

5.) I'm going to plan my time wisely. No more leaving my work til the night before the deadline. I'll be organised from now on.

6.) I'm going to get a job this year...

7.) Thanks, I totally didn't make an effort. And I definitely did not spend three hours getting ready. I basically woke up like this...

8.) To be fair, I never really treat myself...

9.) You're never going to see me this year- I'll be spending all my time in the library...

10.) Honestly sir, I wasn't sleeping, I was just listening with my eyes closed...


There are so many things we second years say and try to believe...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts