Liebster Award

August 22, 2014

I have been nomintated for the Liebster Award by Demi Sherman from Beauty and The Lifestyle blog. Thank you! http://www.beautyandthelifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/



This is a tag for bloggers (who have under 200 followers). It works by you answering the 11 questions the person who tagged you asked, and then you tag more new bloggers and ask them 11 new questions of your own!

The rules:

 Link back to the person who tagged you in your post
Answer every question
Tag 5-11 other bloggers
Create 11 questions for them to answer

Demi's Questions to me

1-What is your favourite makeup brand?

That's a tricky one. I'm definitely a fan of Mabelline New York, but I also love budget brands such as Natural Collection from Boots!

2-What is your favourite blog?

I love Sprinkle of Glitter. She's so down to earth and lovely!
3-Where do you see yourself this time next year?

About to start my final year of uni. Hopefully with a bit more money to my name, and hopefully lots more of my lovely followers!

4-If you could have any animal in the world for a pet what would it be?

I'd say dog, because I've had them and I loev them. But to be different I'd say a sloth.

5-if you had to paint your nails one colour for the rest of your life, what colour would you choose?


Hmm, that's a hard question. Probably coral or pink.

6-What is your favourite song?

My all time favourite would have to be Vienna by Billy Joel, it speaks to me on so many levels, and has helped me pull myself together when I've needed to!

7- Where in the world would you love to visit?

I've always wanted to go to Australia.


8-What is your favourite clothes shop?

You can't beat Primark when you're a student!


9-What is the best season and why?

I love winter, becauseyou don't have to worry about a 'beach bod' and it means loves of snuggles, blankets and films!10-Who is your celebrity style icon?

Got to be Jennifer Lawrence, she's just brilliant of ALL levels!

11-If you won £10,00 what would you spend it on?


I hate having to spend money so i'd probably just save it for a holiday!



Blogs I nominate

www.sarandbackagain.blogspot.com
http://lalalasunaina.blogspot.co.uk/
http://secret-diaries-of-a-textiles-student.blogspot.co.uk/
http://lofthouseabi.wordpress.com/
http://lizzieelou.blogspot.co.uk/


My Questions For You

1.) What do you like to blog about most?

2.) What is your dream job?

3.) If you had to be an animal, which animal would you be?

4.) WHo is your biggest inspiration?

5.) If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

6.) Where do you see yourself in a year's time?

7.) What word best describes you?

8.) If you had to blog about something else, what would it be?

9.) What is your favourite day of the week?

10.) Where do you see your blog taking you?

11.) What is your next goal that you hope to achieve?



The good thing about this tagged award is that it helps new bloggers develop more readers so enjoy! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts