Along Came Betty | One Pot Of Polish | Review

April 14, 2016

Hello all, back for another beauty review, and this one is very in-keeping with Spring!

I got this in a set at Christmas actually and it's a really cute size, perfect for taking on holiday, which I have a lot of coming up!

It smells lovely, a very similar scent to the body lotion which you can read about here. It's part of the Peachy Keen range so it smells lovely and fruity and fresh, which is all you could want for Spring.

It has little exfoliating beads which are great for buffing and removing dead skin. As a big fan of fake tan as well, it's good to have a little product like this to help prep for a spray tan and help maintain a great, smooth looking glow.

This product isn't too expensive, and if you fancy treating yourself, then this is a lovely idea. I would use this product maybe twice a week, mostly because I have really dry skin, so it really helps keep my skin feeling smooth. It's not too rough on the skin either which is a key thing for me as sometimes it feels like you're rubbing a cheese grater over yourself (horrid image, sorry!) with some exfoliators!

Let me know if any of you have used this and tell me what you think!

Speak soon

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This sounds lovely! I am such a fake tan lover so I always need a good body scrub! xx

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely, and the packaging is super cute too! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using exfoliators on my skin, they leave it feeling so lovely and smooth. I'll have to check this one out :)


    DippyWrites

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts