7 day diet!

July 24, 2016

Okay guys, so as you can see from the title, this post is about dieting. Basically I am putting myself on a diet. I've put on a few pounds in the last few months and my jeans are starting to notice...

So this week I thought I'd blog about what I do each day, and report back with the end result after 7 days. Of course my diet will continue after 7 days, but let's just see where I can get to in just 7 days, following these steps:

Goals:

  • Eat a light, healthy breakfast
  • Cut out carbs completely (ha let's see how that goes!)
  • Drink mostly water
  • Exercise most days
  • I read somewhere that drinking a cup of coffee an hour before a workout, results in more energy and burns more calories, so let's see if that works shall we?
  • Smaller portions- don't over eat
  • Only eat healthy snacks
  • Get a good night's sleep and wake up at reasonable times
  • No alcohol

Okay, so they are my goals for this week. I want to find out if this is a good way of dieting whilst still being healthy, and if it works whether I feel happier and healthier with my lifestyle.

Follow me this week as I report back to you what I've been eating and what exercise I've been doing and the struggles/benefits I encounter. I start tomorrow!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts