Coping With Stress

September 17, 2014

Sorry folks, I've been slacking again haven't i? To be fair I have recently moved back to Portsmouth and into a house! Exciting.

I've been really naughty and haven't blogged much recently, and it's been like the first time I've ever not been on track with my schedule so I apologise. It's just been one of those rough times I suppose when we can't exactly explain why they are rough, but it seems every stress comes at once. Hopefully it'll end soon. Settling back into University and what not hopefully will bring routine ba

ck into my life. I'm going to be crazily busy though, which will suck, but I suppose it is good to keep yourself busy!

So how have you all been in my absence? Good I hope, I've missed you all, whoever 'you all' are!

I've been thinking a lot recently about stress and anxiety and worries, and have pretty much come to the conclusion that they all suck! I think everyone will agree with me on that one. I recently wrote about some tips on coping, and whilst they are good I think its putting tips into practise that is the tricky bit.
But what about you all?

 Do you have any tips?

How do you all cope with stress, and worries?

I'd love to hear from you! I'm sat cosied up in my lovely new double bed in my new house, watching IT Crowd, even though I've seen it way too many times, but it never gets boring! I originally came to bed because I felt ill, but a couple of hours later and I'm still watching TV and am now talking to you. I don't know who all of you are, and you don't really know me that well, but I have to say that I enjoy your company and it's nice to be writing to you!  I think as writers we feel that writing is our way of expressing ourselves and even if no one is reading, just writing issues down or things we struggle to say are in a way a method of getting rid of our worries.

My point is, whatever it is that helps you get through something or calms you down, you should do it. Be it writing, jogging, seeing friends etc, it's definitely worth it. I want to write much more about this as it's a topic I feel very strongly about!

Being worried or stressed is pointless. Being happy is worthwhile.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts